Recipe: Delicious Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. Add potatoes, broth, rosemary, and pepper. Using a slotted spoon, transfer chicken and vegetables to platter; keep warm. Step by Step Chickpea Potato Patties Recipe.

Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Stir in peas, lemon juice, and chopped cilantro; season to taste with salt and pepper. To try out the chicken version of patties check out the recipe on my blog HERE. How to make vegetable patties or vegetable puffs: Start off making the filling for the patties. You can have Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ using 33 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

  1. It's of m chicken.
  2. It's of matar.
  3. It's of capsicum.
  4. Prepare of P0tato.
  5. You need of Girin chilli.
  6. It's of Garlic.
  7. Prepare of Ginger.
  8. It's of Balak pepar.
  9. Prepare of Coriander.
  10. It's of Solt to test.
  11. It's of Oil.
  12. It's of Rava.
  13. Prepare of Egg.
  14. It's of Jira.
  15. Prepare of Chicken ko 2 tablespoon ginger garlic pest black pepar solt.
  16. It's of Oil woter or grinchilli dal kar boil kare.
  17. You need of Baad me miksar jaar me capsicum matar garlic 5 6 kali.
  18. You need of Chop karte he veshe jada jada pish le baad me.
  19. Prepare of Potato boil kar ke mash karle baad me.
  20. It's of Aek pan garam kare usme oil or jira dale.
  21. Prepare of Baad me chop matar or capsicum daal kar.
  22. It's of Fry kare ushe hilate rahe or vo hone aay baad me.
  23. Prepare of Usme boil chicken meshe half chicken isme daal de.
  24. Prepare of Or ushe bi thodi der hone de or matar me thoda solt kam dale.
  25. You need of Kyu ke chicken me bi hoga potato me bi to dekh kar dale.
  26. It's of Baad me half chicken rakhi he ushe potato me dal de or mila le.
  27. Prepare of Or aek baul me egg ko fate le usme balak pepar spinach solat.
  28. It's of Dale fir haat pe oil lagaye.
  29. It's of Baad me jo mash potato he ushe aek choti shi puri jeshe bana le.
  30. You need of Or bich me grevi rakhe matar or chicken ki grevi he vo or.
  31. It's of Uper bi potatoki choti puri bana kar petish tayyar kare baad me.
  32. Prepare of Rave me lapet kar egg me dip kar kar talle or aap ki petish.
  33. Prepare of Tayyar.

Boil and mash potatoes, and then add onions, peas and spices. Mix it altogether and set aside. Thaw out the puff pastry rolling it out if needed. Repeat with the oil and the remaining mixture.

Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ instructions

  1. Chicken potato matar garlic calcium.
  2. Chicken matar grevi rava.
  3. Pettish rava.
  4. .

Serve falafel with tomatoes and garlic sauce. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the salt and chicken. In a bowl put the mashed potatoes, garlic, onion, egg, chicken, parsley, cinnamon, turmeric, cayenne and salt and pepper to taste. Top with chicken patties and spinach. Used this as a base to expand on.this is what I did/had on hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Appetizing Nihari NaanπŸ‘Œ

Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Falhari Lauki Kuttu Pakora

Recipe: Tasty Spinach moong dal magoria